List of up-to-date VKB software/firmware that has been tested and validated.
Firmware Bundle (includes firmware for all VKB Devices)
- VKB Device Firmware (v2.09.0 XT) – UPDATED DEC 6, 2021 – SUPPORTS GNX MODULES!
- For GNX modules attached to a Gladiator NXT joystick, use this firmware format: “Gladiator_NXT_vx_xx.vkb”
- For GNX modules with GNX USB Controller (HID-Main) installed, use this firmware format: “GNX_USB_Controller_vx.xx.vkb”
- For VKB devices with the black BlackBox, you’ll need to select firmware starting with “_BlackBox_MK2_”
- If your device uses the orange BlackBox, chose firmware starting with “_BlackBox_” instead
- For Gunfighters with Twist Adapters built into their MCG grip, select firmware with “_Twist_” in its name
- For legacy Gladiators/Pro with KG12 grip, select firmware with “_Gladiator_KG12_” in its name
- Firmware naming convention examples:
- Gunfighter: <blackbox type>_GF_<grip type>_<firmware version>.vkb
- Gladiator NXT: <gladiator_nxt>_<firmware version>.vkb
- Legacy Gladiator: <gladiator>_<grip type>_<firmware version>.vkb
- VKBDevCfg (v0.92.17) – UPDATED NOV 18, 2021 – SUPPORTS GNX MODULES!
- T-Link (v0.75)
- ZBootloader (v2.0) – ADDED NOV 9, 2021 – SUPPORTS GNX HID-MAIN!
Testing & Troubleshooting
REMINDER: For firmware, software & button assignment support, please visit the VKB Official Support Forum.