There’s no need to flash your brand-new VKB device, as it comes preinstalled with a stable firmware version from the factory. For a Gunfighter, simply calibrate and fly; for a Gladiator NXT/EVO/Omni-Throttle, please follow the Quick Start Video Guide first!
- VKB Device Firmware (v2.12.2) – Updated Nov 29, 2022
NEW! The zip file contains a list of folders sorted by device category to easily find the firmware that’s right for your device:
- 1stGen = Legacy VKB devices, e.g. Mamba, King Cobra, etc
- Gladiator_NXT_series = Gladiator NXT/EVO & GNX USB Modules
- Gladiator_series = Legacy Gladiators, e.g, Gladiator K & Gladiator Mk.II
- Gunfighter_series_T-Rudders = BlackBox-based VKB devices, such as –
- BlackBox MK2 = Black BlackBox, e.g., Gunfighters & T-Rudders attached to the black BlackBox
- BlackBox MK1 = Orange BlackBox, e.g., Gunfighters & T-Rudders attached to the orange BlackBox
- VKBDevCfg (v0.92.54) – Updated Nov 23, 2022
- T-Link (v0.75)
- ZBootloader (v2.01) – Updated Nov 23, 2022
Testing & Troubleshooting
Note: Support for VKB firmware, VKB software, and controller button assignments is available from our Community Support Links.