The Gladiator Mk.I/II and Gladiator Pro Mk.I/II joysticks come with a “non-software” calibration function; here’s how to use it:
- Plug your Gladiator into a USB port
- Within 5 seconds, press both EJECT+Flaps buttons simultaneously
- The stick goes into calibration mode (LED starts flashing)
- Calibrate by moving all axes (pitch, roll, yaw & throttle) through their full ranges
- Press the trigger (the joystick will restart)
For the Gladiator NXT (or GNX), please refer to this video on how to calibrate:
Now, you should be able to go to your respective MacOS- or Linux-based flightsim and assign axes and buttons from within.
PS: This function is not available on other VKB controllers besides the Gladiator series at this time.