- All prices are in USD (United States Dollar).
- Product prices do not include shipping or customs fees, nor do they include taxes.
- Shipping fees and applicable tax is applied during checkout, and any custom fees that apply to you are usually paid at your local post office (or carrier location) where your package is forwarded to after customs releases it.
- VKB North America uses the Stripe payment gateway system for all Credit/Debit Cards payments.
Ordering and Cancellation Policy:
- Orders may be canceled up to (and no later than) 8 hrs after the order was placed.
- Once a shipping label is printed and a tracking number is assigned, order cancellation is no longer possible. There is no set time for the shipping label to be printed and it will vary from day-to-day. Please order at your own risk.
- VKB North America serves North America (USA and Canada), Australia, and New Zealand.
- VKB North America offers drop shipping by default from VKB HQ (China), unless otherwise offered at time of purchase.
- Deliveries via drop shipping arrive usually within three to five (3-5) business days (excluding any potential holdups in customs) after they have been dispatched from VKB’s warehouse.
- VKB HQ uses DHL Express as their preferred carrier, unless otherwise specified (some remote areas will be served by TNT or EMS instead). Deliveries to military AP or FPO boxes will be carried out by DHL International Standard.
- VKB North America aims to update and complete your order with a tracking number within 24 hours after VKB HQ has shipped your parcel; however, VKB HQ’s shipping department logistics are out of the control of VKB North America, and VKB North America is not responsible for any unforeseen delays in shipping (or tracking number notification) on behalf of VKB’s logistics.
- The parcel service (in behalf of VKB HQ) will require a signature upon delivery. Requiring a signature helps avoid theft of packages left on porches, patios and at the front door.
- VKB North America is not responsible for any packages stolen during or after delivery if the signature requirement was removed or waived by the customer. Any such theft issues should be taken up with the carrier.
- VKB North America reserves the right to reject any future orders from domestic or international customers that previously rejected a package due to high fees, duties or taxes levied by the government (this includes Canada).
Refund and Return Policy:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. All returns should be pre-approved by VKB North America.
- To initiate a return, please open a support ticket for your request.
- Returned merchandise should be undamaged and in original packaging, with all original content included.
- The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds will be made once the item has been received and inspected.
- Refunds include the cost of the returned item; refunds will not include the original shipping fees.
- VKB (as the manufacturer) offers a one (1) year limited warranty for stand-alone swappable grips, and a two (2) year limited warranty for all joysticks/controllers against all manufacturer defects. All accessories come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- VKB North America (as the reseller) will replace defective products covered under its warranty at no cost to the customer except the cost of shipping the defective unit to VKB North America after a replacement unit has been sent to the customer from VKB HQ.
- VKB North America may also ship replacement parts to the customer if the customer wishes to avoid sending the unit back to VKB North America’s office. Customers replacing parts themselves will not void the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused to the unit on purpose to require a repair or replacement. This includes, but is not limited to; excessive filth, excessive force, dropping the unit, submerging the unit in water or shorting out the circuits of the unit. VKB North America reserves the right to make a determination as to the nature of the defect and whether or not it was caused intentionally. Intentional damage will void the warranty and no further attempts to repair or replace will be undertaken by the manufacturer and the unit will be returned to the customer.
- Proof of Warranty coverage shall be the unique serial number of VKB devices, and the VKB North America sales receipt provided by the customer and confirmed by VKB North America’s sales records.
- The VKB North America warranty service does not cover VKB products purchased from third party resellers. For VKB products purchased from other retailers, please contact their respective after-sale support instead.
- The VKB manufacturer warranty is non-transferable.
- To apply for VKB North America warranty and support services, please open a ticket here.
- VKB (as the manufacturer) reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements in design, functionality, and dimensions to any product without notice and without incurring obligation.
- VKB North America (as the reseller) does not incur any obligation if/when VKB (the manufacturer) makes changes and/or improvements in design, functionality, and dimensions to any product currently (or previously) sold at VKBcontrollers.com.
- VKB (as the manufacturer) reserves the right to update product prices and/or shipping fees based on operational considerations, without notice and without incurring obligation.
- VKB North America (as the reseller) does not incur any obligation if/when VKB (the manufacturer) updates product prices and/or shipping fees, for any product currently or previously sold at VKBcontrollers.com
Fraudulent Chargeback Policy:
- VKB North America reserves the right to reject any future orders from domestic or international customers that initiated a fraudulent chargeback after having received the purchased VKB product (as evidenced by the carrier’s “Delivered – Signed for by:” notice and “Proof of Delivery” statement), while falsely claiming they did not receive it.
- In addition, VKB North America may seek to issue an attorney demand letter or file a civil lawsuit that may include causes of action of fraud, conversion, breach of contract, and other related allegations, to recover all damages incurred from such chargeback fraud.
- You agree to indemnify and hold VKB North America and its affiliates, directors, officers, and agents harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms.
- These terms and conditions and the transactions contemplated shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oklahoma, U.S.A, without regards to the choice-of-law principles thereof. The United Nations Conventions on Contracts for the international Sale of Goods shall not apply to this agreement. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to these terms will be brought only in the courts of the State of Oklahoma or the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.