- VKB (as the manufacturer) reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements in design, functionality, and dimensions to any product without notice and without incurring obligation.
- VKB North America (as the reseller) does not incur any obligation if/when VKB (the manufacturer) makes changes and/or improvements in design, functionality, and dimensions to any product currently (or previously) sold at VKBcontrollers.com.
- VKB (as the manufacturer) offers a one (1) year limited warranty for stand-alone swappable grips, and a two (2) year limited warranty for all joysticks/controllers against all manufacturer defects. All accessories come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- VKB North America (as the reseller) will replace or repair any defective product covered under its warranty at no cost to the customer except the cost of shipping the defective unit to VKB North America for examination, repair or replacement, for products purchased from VKB North America.
- VKB North America will pay for return shipping for the repaired or replaced unit.
- VKB North America may also ship replacement parts to the customer if the customer wishes to avoid sending the unit back to VKB North America’s office. Customers replacing parts themselves will not void the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused to the unit on purpose to require a repair or replacement. This includes, but is not limited to; excessive filth, excessive force, dropping the unit, submerging the unit in water or shorting out the circuits of the unit. VKB North America reserves the right to make a determination as to the nature of the defect and whether or not it was caused intentionally. Intentional damage will void the warranty and no further attempts to repair or replace will be undertaken by the manufacturer and the unit will be returned to the customer.
- Proof of Warranty coverage shall be the unique serial number of VKB devices, and the VKB North America sales receipt provided by the customer and confirmed by VKB North America’s sales records.
- The VKB North America warranty service does not cover VKB products purchased from third party resellers. For VKB products purchased from other retailers, please contact their respective after-sales support instead.
- The VKB manufacturer warranty is non-transferable.
- To apply for VKB North America warranty and support services, please open a ticket here.
- VKB North America serves North America (USA and Canada), Australia, and New Zealand.
- VKB North America offers drop shipping by default from VKB HQ (China), unless otherwise offered at time of purchase.
- VKB North America will make every effort to have VKB HQ prepare your package for drop shipping within one (1) business day, not including holidays and weekends, assuming the item is available at time of purchase at VKB’s warehouse.
- Deliveries via drop shipping arrive usually within three to five (3-5) business days (excluding any potential holdups in customs) after they have shipped from VKB’s warehouse.
- VKB HQ uses DHL Express as their preferred carrier, unless otherwise specified.
- VKB North America aims to email you a tracking number within 24 hours after VKB HQ has shipped your parcel; however, VKB HQ’s shipping department’s logistics are not under the control of VKB North America, and VKB North America is not responsible for any unforeseen delays in shipping (or tracking number notification) on behalf of VKB HQ’s logistics.
- DHL Express (in behalf of VKB HQ) will require a signature upon delivery. Requiring a signature helps avoid theft of packages left on porches, patios and at the front door. VKB North America is not responsible for any packages stolen during or after delivery if the signature option was removed by the customer. Any such theft issues should be taken up with the carrier.
- VKB North America reserves the right to reject any future orders from domestic or international customers that previously rejected a package due to high fees, duties or taxes levied by the government, this includes Canada.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
- Our Return Policy: All returns should be pre-approved by VKB North America. Returned merchandise should be undamaged and in original packaging, with all original content included. All shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. Refunds will be made once the merchandise has been received. You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- VKB North America will gladly exchange any defective product provided it is defective under the terms of the Warranty and if the defective unit cannot be repaired or replaced, a store credit will be awarded to the customer for the amount of the cost of the defective unit.
- For help with an exchange please contact VKB North America.
Ordering and Cancellation Policy:
- Orders may be canceled up to (and no later than) 8 hrs after the order was placed.
- Once a shipping label is printed and a tracking number is assigned, order cancellation is no longer possible. There is no set time for the shipping label to be printed and it will vary from day-to-day. Please order at your own risk.
- Pre-orders may be canceled at any time before they are automatically charged on release day.
- Pre-orders are available when there are new VKB products in the pipeline that are not yet ready to ship, but the demand is high enough to warrant pre-ordering.
- Pre-ordering also allows VKB HQ to have a better idea towards the overall production volume needed for new items based on the amount of pre-orders placed.
- Pre-orders will only get charged to a customer’s credit/debit card close to the shipping time of the finished product (usually shipping starts 3-5 days after charging).
- Pre-orders may be canceled at any time before they are charged; each customer can access their pre-orders from the VKB North America’s “My Account” dashboard.
- All prices are in USD (United States Dollar).
- Product prices do not include shipping or customs fees, nor do they include taxes.
- VKB North America uses the Stripe payment gateway system for Credit/Debit Cards payments.