MCG and MCG PRO stand-alone grips are finally back in stock at VKB’s warehouse, ready to ship starting next week.
Here’s the current MCG series lineup available again now:
- MCG for Gunfighter Mk.I (RUS label only)
- MCG for Gunfighter Mk.II (RUS label only)
- MCG for Gladiator Pro Mk.II (RUS label only)
- MCG PRO for Gunfighter Mk.I (ENG label only)
- MCG PRO for Gunfighter Mk.II (ENG label only)
- MCG PRO for Gladiator Pro Mk.II (ENG label only)
In case you’re wondering: I have currently no updated information on the availability of MCG grips for Mamba, Gladiator Pro Mk.I or the TMW base (all 5-pin) at this time.
Gunfighter Mk.II Extension Kits are also back, ready to ship next week.
I have no updated info on the availability of Extension Kits for Gunfighter Mk.I at this time.
In other news:
- The ‘Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite’ will have to be pushed back one more time because of the need for a new type of spring, designed to overcome the additional resistance of the installed upgrade kit. More info sometime next week, once I hear more from VKB HQ on this.
- End of June still holds for the availability of Gunfighter/Gunfighter Pro Mk.II w/ MCG/MCG PRO/KG12 grips.
- Mid-July looks good for the availability of Gladiator Pro Mk.II with MCG/MCG PRO/KG12 grips.
- Updated firmware for Gunfighter (bug fixes and enhancements), and new firmware for Gladiator to support the MCG series of grips, should be available shortly.
- And, in case you haven’t heard, VKB HQ did a sneak peek of the Kosmosima SCG (Space Combat Grip); click here to have a look.
As always, I will send out additional newsletters as soon as I get newsworthy updates from the developers at VKB HQ.
Until next time,