Note: Don’t use the MS Windows calibration utility! If you did, you will have to first reset your joystick using the same MS calibration tool; once done, continue with the steps below:
All Gladiator joysticks come with a “non-software” calibration function; here’s how to use it:
- Plug your Gladiator into a USB port
- Within 10 seconds, press both EJECT+Flaps buttons simultaneously
- The stick goes into calibration mode (LED starts flashing)
- Calibrate by moving all axes (pitch, roll, yaw & throttle) through their full ranges
- Press the trigger (the joystick will restart)
Done; your joystick is calibrated. Calibration is required only one time (calibration data is saved in joystick memory).